The garden was built in 1912 on a fortified building (fort Saint-François) and was renovated in 1984. It is dedicated to the painter Etienne terrus (1858-1912). Surface of the garden: 2 400 m². To see : a tree originating from the ‘Chicot of Canada’ (Gymnocladus Canadensis); a sycamore tree rather rare in the southern regions, whose leaves turn into a beautiful shade of yellow in the autumn.
Garden is always open since it has no fence.
Provided with: toilets
Boulevard des Pyrénées