EGLISE SAINT MATTHIEU
The first mention of the Saint Matthew’s Church dates back to 1305. The present building evokes some elements of the former one which are matched with the structure belonging to the end of XVII century. The furniture of the church dates back to the XVIIth, XVIIIth and XIXth century. A huge organ has been built in 1683 to replace the one of 1478 that was destroyed by the canons of the Castilian artillery.
Open during the religious services and on demand.
12 rue Grande La Monnaie