EGLISE DES DOMINICAINS
The foundation of the royal convent of the Dominicans dates back to 1245 after Jacques the Conqueror, King of Aragon, gave an old leprosarium to the Order to establish a religious house there. The set consists of a large church, a cloister, a large chapter room, a funeral cloister, a refectory, kitchen and dormitories. The former convent is currently partly occupied by the army and the church is used for exhibitions and hosts various cultural events.
6 rue François Rabelais