Our facilities in the Tourism Office
To improve the accessibility of our establishment, we made the following adjustments:
- Installation of rumble stripes (usually used by visually impaired persons that walk with a stick)
- Installation of contrasting self-adhesive stripes, to indicate the possible obstacles and the principal doors. The stairs are also contrasting.
- Installation of an electronic terminal at the entrance of the Palais des Congrès with a bell and a greeting message.
- Installation of labels in Braille on the doors of the Tourism Office, and on Palais des Congrès and ones for the toilet.
- The display stands and a part of the information desk have been reduced to enable small or disabled persons easy access to the different brochures or to talk with the reception agents.
- There are toilets adapted to persons suffering from physical and visual handicaps.
The Espace Palmarium is now in the process of getting the label, the end of work is expected to finish at the end of year.
Accomodation that has the Tourism & Handicap label:
- You can consult on our website the country house "Domitia".
Garden that have the Tourism & Handicap label:
- You can consult on our website the "Jardin de la Digue d'Orry".